To block your computer's ability to use USB Removable Disks follow these steps:1. Open Registry Editor.
2. In Registry Editor, navigate to the following registry key:
3. Locate the following value (DWORD):
and give it a value of 4.
4. Close Registry Editor. You do not need to reboot the computer for changes to apply.
Enable usage of USB Removable Disks
To return to the default configuration and enable your computer's ability to use USB Removable Disks follow these steps:
1. Go to the registry path found above.
2. Locate the following value:
and give it a value of 3.
Note: By doing this it wont affect any other components than USB Flash Device.